Working hours: 9 hours, monthly rest 4
1) Assist financial manager to develop business plan, financial budget, and supervision plan;
2) Checking and preparing accounting documents, and arranging and keeping financial accounting files;
3) Register and keep various detailed accounts and general ledgers;
4) Regular reconciliation, if the difference is found, find out the reason for the difference, and deal with the adjustment of the relevant accounts at the time of checkout;
5) Design, revise accounting forms, analyze financial structure, and prepare accounting reports and statements;
6) Specific implementation of capital budget and control of expenditure within the budget, management of current accounts, receivables, payables, fixed assets, intangible assets, monthly
7) Taxes, expenses, depreciation and other expenses items;
8) Complete other tasks assigned by the finance manager.
1) College degree or above in accounting, finance, auditing or related majors.
2) Trained in management, economic law, product knowledge, etc.
3) More than 3 years of financial work experience in the company, with rich experience in financial processing.
4) Proficient in financial systems and operations such as financial accounting, financial management, financial analysis, and financial forecasting;
5) Good verbal and written communication skills;
6) Skilled application of financial software and office software;
7) Dedication, strong sense of responsibility, rigorous and pragmatic, and careful work;
8) Have good discipline, teamwork and innovation.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria