Salary: 20K+ bonus
Working hours: 9 hours, monthly rest 4
- Responsible for the development of Android APP
- Responsible for the development of the docking of APP products and back-end systems;
- Package and unpack the APP, pack and decompile the operation;
- Learn according to the needs of the project and quickly master the skills;
- 2 years of experience in Android development.
- Familiar with the architecture, framework, and underlying libraries of the Android system and SDK.
- Familiar with the Java language, understand the basic principles of object-oriented design, familiar with common design patterns.
- Familiar with common encryption and decryption algorithms.
- Familiar with APP log statistics, user behavior statistics,
- With good programming habits, the ability to write documents, programming.
- Have App reverse success experience, familiar with the decompilation tool chain, have an understanding of the assembly.