- Participate in the company’s software product demand analysis and technical solution discussions;
- Complete the high-quality coding and self-test of the module independently and on time according to the project plan;
- Responsible for the maintenance of the old version of the company app;
- Responsible for the preparation of relevant data documents.
- Good Java foundation, more than three years of actual Android development experience, proficient in Android application development
- Development process, proficient in using Android Studio development tools, able to independently develop Android applications
- Familiar with the use of Android UI controls, independently complete the specified UI interface development tasks.
- Proficient in Android network framework, database, multithreading, message mechanism, event bus, life cycle,
- Startup mode, proficient use and encapsulation of basic Android operations such as synchronous and asynchronous.
- Proficient and proficient in using third-party frameworks, such as Retrofit, OkHttp, GreenDao,use of Rxjava, Leakcanary and various picture frames.
- Sophisticated network communication, such as Http, Socket, WebSocket, etc., and common MVP
- The use of MVC, MVVM and other development models and their advantages and disadvantages.
Company size: 3,000 or more
Work experience: more than 3 years
Educational requirements: college and above
Job Category: Android Development Engineer
Work Location: Central Business District, Manila
Monthly salary: 22-28K / month