A company focused on real estate; house-rental, property development and brokerage. Providing professional services for customers in the real estate industry.
- Can speak, read, and write Mandarin and English language
- Preferably Female
- Must have HR practice experience in the Philippines not less than 2 years- 7 years
- Knowledgeable in Labor Code of the Philippines.
- Open for Bachelor’s Degree Graduate
- Manage the field of HR Functions including office administration
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and making a strategy on job advertisement.
- Responsible regarding employee concerns, promotion and benefits, administer payroll and maintain staff records.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Prepare monthly and yearly HR related reports and presentation
- Handle confidential files and explain policies if necessary
- Responsible to provide assistance in processing confidential documents and compliance
- Coordinate with the admin head to resolve current issues