Salary: trial period 30-40k, turn to be determined
Working hours: 9 hours, monthly rest 4
- Responsible for leading the electric maintenance group and VIP group to complete the daily maintenance and catalytic work of the customer;
- The system VIP catalyzes the goal and leads the team to complete the performance appraisal target;
- Responsible for collating and formulating the user tags of VIP customers, providing a powerful reference for the system VIP service strategy or marketing strategy;
- Guide and train VIP customer service team to establish efficient work physique, improve service quality, improve team vitality and work enthusiasm.
- Gender: male or female age: 25-30;
- Education: no limit;
- The same post experience for more than 2 years, customer service or sales experience for more than 5 years.
- Familiar with office software such as office, can master the dynamics of website members in real time.
- With good electrical and customer service experience and skills, can accurately control the psychology of VIP customers, and accurately analyze the deep-level needs of customers.
- Have strong personnel management ideas and process thinking, and can maintain and catalyze solutions for VIP customers in independent systems.