Salary: 15-20K+ bonus
Working hours: 9 hours, monthly rest 4
- Responsible for managing follow-up company media resources and maintaining media resources;
- Responsible for media channel discount negotiation and provide services to major channel customers;
- Responsible for the collection of major media information, analysis of the impact, form characteristics and appeals of different media in different regions;
- Coordinated inquiries between sales and media purchases;
- Provide relevant after-sales service;
- Cooperate with the supervisor to complete other related work.
- Have a large number of online media channels;
- College degree or above, computer and marketing major, more than one year of media work experience;
- Proficiency in Office and other common office software, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Have a good sense of teamwork, strong affinity, and good communication skills;
- Optimistic and cheerful, adaptable, patient and meticulous, responsible;
- Love the Internet, like to go online, familiar with the Internet is a priority.