Salary: Negotiable + Bonus
Working hours: 9 hours, monthly rest 4
- Find the material for video editing and production;
- Optimize the video packaging style according to different categories and needs of the project;
- Put forward reasonable suggestions for the video production process to improve the efficiency and quality of video production;
- Participate in the brainstorming of the creative team and provide video ideas according to the needs of the project;
- Independently responsible for short video material collection, editing, packaging, etc., providing visual content that can be displayed or matched with the project plan idea for a minute or so.
- Gender is not limited, age 21-30, able to use the premiere, video editing software to process video material;
- Able to make simple video effects, including but not limited to titles, end, subtitles, watermarks, etc.;
- The original video material can be independently made into small videos, special short films, promotional videos, etc.
- Have a good aesthetic, able to tap the product selling point and enlarge it;
- It is best to come from a public relations company or an advertising company to provide personal works.
- Love sports / games / chess, or have relevant industry video editing experience.