LIFE AFTER GRADUATION
“Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!” Greetings from loved ones we commonly hear during graduation as we wave goodbye to college.
Now we came to realize and started thinking about the battle we have to face. Adulthood is officially welcoming us to the reality of life. Are you ready for your next adventure? Are you prepared enough to face the challenges you may encounter as young professional？Are you determined enough to start up your career?
Life after graduation is both exciting and stressing at the same time. You’ll be needing a lot of faith, determination, courage and perseverance overcoming self in order to enter boldly in the business industry or in any field you have taken.
Here are the list of ideas and suggestions that could possibly help you decide what to do after graduation.
- Job Searching. During our college years or even when we are in grade school we started dreaming of what occupation we want to have in the future. Our dreams had formed in our minds for a long time while striving hard in order to achieve it. Some are pressured to get a job right after graduation and some are not. However，life will require us to work for our daily needs. Especially if you are a certified bread winner of the family.
- Travelling. An article from @ ESSAY WRITING SERVICE UK shared that，going travelling after graduation allow you to celebrate all the hard work you’ve put into your degree, it also has a host of other benefits including：
– Pushing you out of your comfort zone
– Increasing your independence
– Making you more employable
– Making you more organised
– Teaching you how to budget
– Allowing you to make new friends
Before seeking out jobs，consider to treat yourself going to travelling. Not just to celebrate but to prepare your mind by getting relaxed for a while.
- Be an Entrepreneur. Nothing is impossible to attain for a person who dreams big. I have had heard people saying， I do not see myself working as an employee but a future entrepreneur. Make it happen. Invest your time and effort in planning a business and get a network to have an access to business investors who are willing to help you in putting up your new business.
- Work Abroad. You may have been given the privilege to work abroad after graduation. Though this is more challenging，determined and go-getter people are willing to take this course. Due to the low salary rate here in the Philippines, many thus are wanting to work abroad.
- Enroll in Graduate School. Education is the key to success. An investment that no one can steal from us. In getting higher position at work，Master’s graduate have an advantage.